Crisp Linen

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The perfect shoes for your baby

I just found the cutest and coolest shoes and they are not for dogs but for a baby.
Even though I love dogs I'm not just into dog fashion. I have been checking out the baby products because of all the new babies being born in our family and by friends and found these shoes. They are great for toddlers too.

I found them at Bonita Boutique.
Baby Girl Skate and Modern Shoes are great for the punk rock star, skater girl or the princess. They have the shoes to fit all personalities.
Guaranteed comfort, quality and style and get this... each pair is handmade. They have a rubber grip on the bottom of the shoe. The rubber grip is perfect for the hard floors that most of us have these days. I just wish they had these shoes when my children were learning to walk.


I'm telling all the new moms I know about these wonderful shoes at Bonita Boutique .
I have talked to the owner Camila and she is so helpful. You really should check these shoes out for yourself. Tell her Beverly with Make a Tail Wag sent you.

About Me

My photo
United States
Pet and Gift Boutique Gifts for pets and pet lovers.